The 45th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP-2016) will be held in Philadelphia, PA during August 16-19, 2016
Parallel and distributed computing is a central topic in science, engineering and society. ICPP, the International Conference on Parallel Processing, provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present their latest research findings in all aspects of parallel and distributed computing. ICPP 2016 will be organized around the following tracks:
- Computer Architecture
- Data Center and Cloud Computing
- IO, Storage and File Systems
- Performance, reliability and dependability Modeling
- Programming Models and Languages
- Cyberphysical Systems
Workshops with more focused scope will be held on August 16, 2016.
- Paper Submission: February 26, 2016 March 13, 2016 @ 11:59pm PDT
- Author Notification: May 6, 2016 May 13, 2016
- Camera-ready deadline: June 3, 2016
- Author registration deadline: June 3, 2016
- Early registration deadline: June 30, 2016
This is the Camera-ready link to use.
Proceedings & Policies
Proceedings of the conference and workshops will be available on CD or USB at the conference and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL for EI indexing.
Author Registration PolicyAll papers in the main conference and workshops need to have a full (non-student) registration associated with it. Authors must register by June 3 for their papers to appear in the proceedings.
No-show PolicyAn accepted paper which is not presented in the conference will be excluded from the final proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL.
- Jie Wu (Temple University, USA)
- Krishna Kant (Temple University, USA)
- Hong Jiang (University of Texas/Arlington, USA)
- Pavan Balaji (Argonne National Labs, USA)
- Anne Benoit (ENS, Lyon, France)
Steering Committee Chair
- David Du (University of Minnesota, USA)